The book: Understanding Histamine Intolerance & Mast Cell Activation
The histamine intolerance book will be updated on a regular basis. Suggestions are always welcome!
- Title: Understanding histamine intolerance & mast cell activation
Mariska de Wild-Scholten
- Description: Histamine intolerance and Mast Cell Activation result in allergy-like symptoms. Histamine-rich food or mast cell degranulators may cause diarrhea or constipation, low or high blood pressure, eczema, asthma, acid reflux, migraine, depression, rapid heart beats and breathing, panic attacks and sleep disturbances. This book describes the symptoms, assists in diagnosis and treatment. Basic knowledge is given to help patients to understand their enemy. Lists are included with concentrations of biogenic amines, mast cell degranulators and medicines which must be avoided. References and abstracts to scientific literature are provided as well.
- ISBN for pdf file: 978-90-818991-2-3 (Colour, without DRM, with stamp)
- ISBN for Print-on-Demand: 978-1481283663(Black&White, CreateSpace)
- Publishing date: 8 March 2013 (third revised edition)
- Language: English
- Number of pages: 198
- Sample pages: Subscribe and get the first two chapters for free.
Options to buy the histamine intolerance book:
Buy pdf file:
- Click on the BUY NOW button
- Pay 10
€via PayPal or via credit card (VISA, Mastercard, DISCOVER, American Express)
- When payment is complete you will receive an email with a download link
- Problems with payment? Please contact me.
Buy in US:
- CreateSpace (my preference):
- or Amazon US:
Buy in France:
Buy in UK:
Buy in Italy:
Buy in Germany: